Professional Services Architect
- Paris, France
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift’s Professional Services is a customer facing and focused organization dealing with customers and their Source to Pay (S2P) challenges everyday. Professional Services is a profit-generating part of Tradeshift as we charge customers for our services. All services and add-on services, change orders and extensions are documented in Salesforce.
Our mission statement is to become a world-class embedded services company in terms of customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, operating margin, and employee satisfaction.
- Team with one or more Professional Services Engagement Managers to make multiple simultaneous enterprise customer implementations successful
- Own the setup, configuration, integration (interface mapping,connectivity and connectors), testing (i.e., SIT and UAT support), migration and troubleshooting of the customer solution
- Support the Professional Services Engagement Manager in designing the best possible technical solution for the customer
- Consult with customers’ IT resources on how to best integrate their ERP with Tradeshift
- Support the Professional Service Engagement Manager and Customer Success Manager in delivering technical demos and trainings for internal/external useInterface with customer team members in Procurement, Finance, IT, and Shared ServicesTeam with Product, Customer Service Engineering, and Support to identify and resolve blockers
- Own and participate in customer facing meetings
- Contribute to the development of Delivery’s methodology, knowledge base, and tools
What a day is like:
A great opportunity for technical minded individuals to work on implementation as well as influence the future enhancements of the Product. The individual should be able to provide confidence to clients by articulating the solution and how it would be implemented.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
Optimally you have a Master's degree in Business or Computer Science
2- 5 years experience doing software implementations for external customers as part of a consulting or software company
Skilled, efficient, resourceful and tenacious problem solver of technical issues
Effectively communicates on technical topics with technical and non-technical people
Driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
Has a clear interest in, and acumen with, technology
High energy; thrives in complex, challenging and sometimes stressful situations
Demonstrates creative problem solving abilities
Demonstrates ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
Ability to travel 2-3 days per month
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan