Engineering Manager, Network & Agreements
- Aarhus, Denmark
- Department: Product & Engineering
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
You will be a part of the Core UI & Network cluster in the Platform Services engineering & product team. The Network cluster has it main focus on providing platform wide improvements and services, allowing internal teams and 3rd party developers to build and scale our network of companies even further.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager with a software development background, that has the ability to facilitate career growth, resolve conflicts, hire for your direct reports. You also have experience with leading development team focusing and making them engaged, have a suitable process and a clear picture of the quality they deliver.
What a day is like:
You will report to the Director of Engineering for Network and Core UI, with the Platform Services team and be a part of the Tradeshift Engineering leadership.
- Develop your direct reports' skillsets and continue facilitating their career growth.
- Drive teams - work with 1-3 development teams, facilitate their process, create commitment with the team on deliverables etc.
- Oversee your team's technical development and product quality.
- Be a part of a truly global organization - Tradeshift is a multicultural company with 30+ nationalities spread across offices in several time zones.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
Believe in collaboration and clear communication to work with a global team of talented engineers. You have previous team management and leadership experience - diversity in experience from team sizes, technologies and cultures is fantastic. You have hands-on experience with agile software development processes including execution and execution.
You also have:
- Worked with SaaS solutions
- You have a great ability to learn and apply knew skills related to technology and business areas, from the front-end to the back-end.
- Confidence working in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable startup culture
- Collaborated or managed globally distributed teams
Our office in Aarhus has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.