Program Manager-People and Processes
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Professional Services (ProServ) is a customer facing and focused organization dealing with customers and their Source to Pay (S2P) challenges everyday. ProServ’s mission is to become a world-class embedded services company in terms of customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, operating margin, and employee satisfaction.
ProServ’s main objectives are to deliver projects successfully with agreed scope and project implementation timelines; create impact and value for our customers while understanding that stakeholder satisfaction is the ultimate success criterion. Proserv supports
Tradeshift growth and scale by providing help to scope, architect and structure customer engagements. We are a team that shows leadership internally as well as externally and has a collaborative spirit with dedication and fun!
- Own and take our Resource Management practice to the next level
- Build and own PMO Education / Onboarding practice.
- Developing and Maintaining best practices and process, including our Methodology “Shiftology”
- Contributing with Professional Services Maturity Assessments (e.g. TSIA)
- Updating internal Documentation in Confluence
- Creating and maintaining reporting, both for Professional Services teams and Customer Value extended teams and Upper management.
- Supporting Partner Enablement Practice
- Lead other related Internal Strategic Projects within the PMO
What a day is like:
As a talented Program Manager, you will be critical in bringing our new ProServ PMO organization to the next level. Every decision you make, every day, will have a material impact on the way our projects are implemented. You'll work alongside Engagement and Project Managers and Regional Leaders, to help them thrive delivering value to our beloved Customers.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- 3-5 years Project Management Experience with Professional Services / Computer Software experience being preferred
- Orientation towards People and Processes
- Understanding of Professional Services organizations and resource allocation
- Driven to make stakeholders successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
- Thrives in complex, challenging and sometimes stressful situations
- Demonstrated creative problemsolving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools, technologies and business requirements
- Optimally, but not necessarily, you have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Success, Seller Success).
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.