Senior Fullstack Engineer, TS Link
- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Product & Engineering
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
TS Link Team
Tradeshift Link is a new team tasked with creating next-gen integration middleware. Link will become a Tradeshift platform component that enables self service data integration for users and app builders. Our developers take ownership, review each other’s code, discuss code architecture and design, and regularly challenge and improve the process. In the end, this team will scale and connect every business in the world to a single business commerce platform.
You will contribute to the full development life cycle of Tradeshift Link, based on Babelway’s scalable, distributed cloud platform, as part of a highly collaborative team. You will get a unique opportunity to develop your talents, as our challenges constantly evolve within our team. As a part of your job, you will be responsible with integrating with IT systems, technologies, modern web platforms and third-party app stores.
What a day is like:
- Improving the first-time user experience by making complex concepts simple and easy to use, while providing advanced support to other teams, partners or customers
- Designing and implementing robust messaging components that allow users to exchange 15M monthly messages between different companies and systems, using different protocols and formats and
- Keeping things simple by creating modern and beautiful interfaces and implementing requests/feedback from users.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
You feel rewarded when building simple solutions that solve advanced technology challenges. You are a team player, with an open personality, and you feel collaborative conversations always lead to the best solutions. You are dependable, involved and both autonomous and collaborative.
You also have:
- An engineering degree, Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- English is mandatory
- An interest in infrastructure management will be considered an asset
- The courage to take on hard challenges and dive into unknown territory
- Experience with or interest for high-scalability distributed system technologies
- At least 5+ years experience.
Our Bucharest office is full of “rebels” - people who like to challenge the status quo. We’re a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact and we enjoy the freedom and autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!