Value Engineer- French speaking
- Paris, France
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Our Value Engineering Team within Tradeshift focuses on helping enterprises identify, quantify and communicate the value of investing in Tradeshift’s solutions. We act as trusted advisors to prospects and customers, working collaboratively with them to understand their situation today, their strategic goals and objectives and the opportunity for improved business outcomes, presenting the results to key executive decision makers. We’re sharp, fun, warm and engaging individuals who find excitement in solving problems for businesses.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is open to any location in EMEA
- Be the Tradeshift trusted advisor for articulating business value models to prospects through the use of the Tradeshift platform
- Coordinate and lead end-to-end value consulting engagements with prospects and customers to meet customers’ needs, progress sales cycles and drive revenue
- Lead discovery interviews and/or value workshops with senior business and IT stakeholders, identifying specific opportunities for improvement from leveraging Tradeshift’s capabilities
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis, ROI modelling and benchmarking
- Align strategic business and technical objectives to improved business outcomes
- Articulate Tradeshift’s business value proposition in a highly compelling manner
- Develop and deliver highly engaging presentations to senior business audiences
- Collaborate closely with enterprise account executives and presales consultants to ingrain value engineering in the sales process and also contribute to account plans
- Advance VE team thought leadership through contributing to/ building innovative, value-focused tools, collateral and methodology
- Responsibilities may also include promoting value engineering externally via Tradeshift marketing events and public conferences
- Fluent in both English and French
- Minimum 5 years experience in management consulting or value-led selling, working with an enterprise technology solution
- Strong consulting skillset: structuring, investigation/discovery, financial modelling, listening, communication and crafting highly impactful presentations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think creatively to drive results
- Excellent executive presentation and persuasion skills, with a proven ability to build highly compelling business cases for enterprise technology solutions that create customer consensus
- Experience with one or more of the following enterprise solutions is preferred; electronic invoicing, procurement, payments, supply-chain finance, supply risk or ERP solutions
- A ‘get it done’ mentality and enjoyment of the turbulence that comes with a lean and agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
- Ability to work independently and creatively
- Willingness to travel, typically 15-20%
Our office in Paris offers employees challenging work and the freedom and autonomy that allows them to truly have an impact on their projects. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- A competitive compensation package + equity