- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is open to any location in the United States.
- Be the Tradeshift trusted advisor for articulating business value models to prospects through use of the Tradeshift platform
- Drive revenue and sales cycle engagements for large enterprises by getting buy in and sign off on time-phased value models
- Incorporate cost saving, risk mitigation, and revenue generation factors in business cases
- Partner with enterprise account executives and presales consultants to ingrain value engineering in the sales process and collaborate on account plans
- Package milestone-based success plans for prospects that turn into customer success metrics throughout the customer lifecycle
- Articulate the valuation models of economic value applicable to prospects through potential use of the Tradeshift platform in the form of use cases;
- Set with prospects the action plans in phased completion time of valuation models, and ensure its implementation with customers;
- Actively contribute to revenue generation and sales cycle associated in connection with the sales teams with large companies, motivating purchasing decisions of prospects and commitment on the realization of valuation models the value in the time;
- Collaborate with sales teams, account managers, and consultants’ presales to ingrain the Value Engineering approach in the sales cycle and contribute to plans of accounts related to business development
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in consultative selling working with enterprise technology solution
- Demonstrate ability to be business and value oriented in presentations and business plans
- Inventive, solution-oriented and highly personable in your delivery style
- Experience with one or more of the following enterprise solutions is preferred: electronic invoicing, procurement, payments, supply-chain finance, supply risk, or ERP solutions
- Enjoys the turbulence that comes with a lean and agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.