- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Our Platform and Apps team provides solutions that enable our customers to get faster change at a lower cost as well as creating new business models. The Value Consultant is highly talented, creative and passionate member of the team with the ability to understand business objectives, create mutual value and drive revenue.
- Work closely with prospective customers, partners, Sales, and Solution Engineering to identify, prioritize and quantify key business drivers (metrics) and understand how our solutions will help customers meet their strategic objectives.
- Develop and present compelling value propositions, proposals, and business cases to prospects and partners through their use of the Tradeshift platform
- Drive revenue and sales cycle engagements for large enterprises by getting buy in and sign off on value models.
- Partner with account executives and presales consultants to ingrain value engineering in the sales process and collaborate on account plans.
- Articulate the valuation models of economic value applicable to prospects and partners through potential use of the Tradeshift platform in the form of use cases.
- Process and analyze data collected from the prospect or partner, as well as Tradeshift platform and network data.
What a day is like:
As a Value Consultant, you will work closely with our Sales, Sales Engineering and build the business value proposition, including strategic account planning, business case justification, market opportunity, and C-Level presentations.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- BA/BS degree in IT or a quantitative field (e.g. Business, finance, economics, math, engineering, marketing, or related areas)
- 1+ years related experience, ideally in Finance, Strategy Consulting, or other analytical roles
- Demonstrate ability to be business and value oriented in presentations and business plans
- Experience delivering presentations (internally- or externally-facing)
- A self-starter who takes initiative, is creative, has high energy, and would thrive in a start-up paced software company
- An interest in the technology/software/SaaS space
- Willingness for occasional travel
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.