Service Delivery Manager-Regional Lead
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
As a Lead Service Delivery Manager for North America, you have a two-fold role. You will lead a team of Service Delivery Managers for North America, where you are responsible for communicating and enforcing processes and best practices to your team. Manage a portfolio of customers where you are responsible for the overall ongoing delivery focussing on solution adoption and enrollment. Once the Customer is live on the Tradeshift platform/s you are the trusted advisor for the client to ensure that client expectations and defined value of our solutions are met. You are the main asset within Tradeshift for the overall knowledge of the Customer, it’s set up, its business processes and the usage of Tradeshift products and services.
- Provide leadership and guidance to your team on problem solving and escalations
- Ensure that your team work towards achieving the bi-yearly set KPIs
- Provide relationship management from GoLive and collaborate with all responsible resources (internal and external) to deliver and meet contractual commitments.
- Ensure & monitor client service deliverables to attain contractual service levels and compliance
- Host of recurrent forums, face to face or web conference meetings to review status of delivery and participate in Service Delivery meetings with Customers and Client Executive
- Oversee customer escalation management of support tickets, ensure timely resolution and share the voice of the customer to other stakeholders
- Drive, follow up and finalize continual functional improvements in processes, reporting, procedures and daily delivery to customers. Partner with other departments when needed
- Remain actively involved and informed during projects (for new customers as well as existing customers when expanding geographically to other countries, supporting technically with new applications or contractually when adding options)
What a day is like:
Report to the Global Director of Service Delivery, and be responsible for communicating and enforcing new processes and best practices within your team. Increase customer satisfaction to ensure a smooth support flow and enable customer’s trust in Tradeshift products and services
- 5+ years experience in customer support/advisory roles and/or implementing software in the enterprise space
- 2+ years management experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and highly refined interpersonal skills
- Driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
- Skilled at helping customers adopt best practices and standardization
- Strong prioritization and collaboration skills
- Understands business processes and the interaction with IT systems
- Nice to Have: Procure-to-Pay business process experience
- Thrives in complex, challenging and sometimes stressful situations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or Computer Science and/or related field
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you’ll be surrounded by the best and brightest in the industry. Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
Tradeshifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.