Client Executive, Tradeshift GO
- Open, Remote, United States
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We are searching for a Client Executive for our Tradeshift Go Virtual Card Application to assume commercial, relationship, deployment, and expansion responsibilities for sales prospect targets and assigned customer accounts. As the primary Tradeshift GO point of contact, the Client Executive is responsible for both Subject Matter Expertise sales support and post sales customer success including relationship & escalation management, solution adoption, and growth strategies.
Account Development / GO Adoption
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements
- Expand relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing GO Use Cases that meet their objectives and grow charge volume
- Serve as the communication link between key clients and internal teams
- Resolve Client issues and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Provide education and training on the value of Tradeshift GO
- Work closely with Issuing Credit Card Partners to drive GO adoption
- Attain revenue and charge volume targets assigned by the Global SVP of Sal
- Cross functional consultation on the integration of GO into BUY and PAY
- Help to drive the T4T initiative to syndicate GO throughout Tradeshift
- Facilitate Client feedback loop for TS Product Development regarding GO features, functionalities and revenue models
- Collaborate with Product and Banking Alliances teams to drive the EAP-Virtual Card strategy ("Early Accounts Payables"), Payment Facilitation Strategy, and straight through processing Platform capability and the related Compliance requirements
- Consult on Financial Operations for Early Payment solutions and related Banking and Compliance issues
What a day is like:
Serve as customer's primary point of contact for all GO App activities to include, relationship management, solution deployment & adoption, supplier enablement, growth/expansion, escalation management, and referenceability.
You're perfect for this role if:
You are sales and business minded, driven by targets, and have a thirst for success. You have strong interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Proven experience as Client Executive or similar role
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- 7+ years experience in account management and expansion
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
- Has an understanding of the Credit Card and Payments landscape
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you’ll be surrounded by the best and brightest in the industry, as well as a few of our furry friends. Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.