- Paris, France
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Are you a dynamic and innovative pre-sales leader with the ability to articulate business value and excite a prospect audience?
Are you a trusted advisor to your prospects and team members? Do you have a passion for white-boarding, solving problems for customers, and transforming the enterprise space?
Are you fired up to sell a disruptive, innovative solution that is redefining enterprise software? If so, GREAT! Keep reading because you are going to join our groundbreaking global sales team running operations in San Francisco, New York, London and Copenhagen! We are currently expanding our global sales team and looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant to join our team.
Tradeshift is disrupting the enterprise software space and in a big way. B2B has entered the Platform era and we are leading the charge. By connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with a digital supply chain platform to communicate in real-time and create strategic value from processes like invoicing, procurement, supply risk management and workflow, Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and industry along with an awareness of the competitive landscape
- Actively drive the discovery sessions and evaluation stage of the sales process with our prospects and customers
- Be a solution expert and have fun showing customers the innovation and value of Tradeshift's platform
- Develop business cases including both hard and soft savings impacts.
- Partner with product managers to scope projects and complete risk analysis
- Support and drive the team's sales cycles through pre-sales activities, from initial contact to project completion
- Manage a smooth handover process from Sales to Delivery and lend support to our Delivery team in the initial stage of the process
- Respond quickly to RFPs, leveraging our value proposition
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a presales or consulting role with significant exposure to executives, global sales teams, and internal teams
- Deep understanding of Procure to Pay with a rich knowledge of how the Procurement and Accounts Payable processes function
- Demonstrate ability to be dynamic and innovative in software presentations
- Ability to think strategically about how to evolve our product to remain competitive
- Experience with electronic invoicing, procurement, or supply chain finance applications
- Understand the demands of startup life and how to execute with urgency
- Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean and agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
- Outstanding communication skills
- Highly collaborative among high-stress, cross functional internal teams
Culture & Perks:
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ambitious international startup
- Lunch provided daily from local restaurants
- Pension & health insurance
- 50% of commuter subscription paid for