Contract Specialist and Administration
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Business Operations
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Legal Department plays a key role in helping to propel Tradeshift forward. We drive customer negotiations and contract formation. We run the company’s global stock options program. We do handle all corporate and other legal topics, throughout the globe.
Tradeshift is looking for someone who can help us with corporate topics (including stock options), contract review and negotiation, and also various back-office tasks (such as signature process and document filings). This is a hybrid role, with elements of contract negotiation, corporate, and coordination.
What a day is like:
A typical day involves working on NDAs, vendor contracts, assisting with immigration topics, working with CFO and GC on corporate and stock option projects. There are also documents to coordinate signatures for, and filing of documents into electronic folders. Tradeshift is a global company, and you will have daily contact with people on from many countries.
You’re perfect for this role if you: You have an attention to detail and are responsive, with a focus on client service.
You also have:
- You are a problem solver, and team player.
- You get along with others, and are dependable.
- You have a can-do, proactive attitude.
- You like challenges, and working on interesting projects across the globe.
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you’ll be surrounded by the best and brightest in the industry, as well as a few of our furry friends. Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.