Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Business Operations
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Corporate Finance team is responsible for M&A and the fundraising processes, working with the Board of Directors, communicating with current and potential shareholders, and FP&A. We have a central position within Tradeshift and a strong saying in driving our global growth by identifying strategic opportunities across existing and future markets.
We have experience ranging from Investment Banking, Consulting, and Private Equity and we are driven by facts and logical thinking, encouraging all to speak up.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the team. You will be heavily involved in internal and external work related to M&A and fundraising, IPO preparations, Board of Director material, and a variety of strategic projects to support the Tradeshift growth journey.
What a day is like:
You will report to the Senior Corporate Finance Manager, but will on a daily basis have a broad range of internal and external touch points.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
Facilitate and drive sound, data driven decision making, including at the highest level within the organization. We expect you to be structured, curious, willing to go the extra mile, and able to provide a clear analysis and recommendations on complex tasks.
You also have:
- Have three or more years of work experience with the majority spent within the corporate finance, investment banking, consultancy environment, and/or the big four
- Fit into our informal, fun, and disruptive culture
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the role as well as within the Tradeshift family
- Ready to get your hands dirty in numerous high-priority and decisive projects
- Have proficiency in financial statement analysis, forecasting and valuation, and market research
- Have strong business experience with a track record of finding and building business cases for new growth opportunities and investments
- Experience from the enterprise SaaS space is a plus, but not a requirement
- Detailed oriented by nature
- Able to filter out noise and drill deep in order to find the right answer
- Are able to be highly efficient in an unstructured, fast-paced and team oriented environment, while at the same time be confident in driving your own projects
- Proactively ensure that we are successful and have a bunch of fun! It is safe to say that if it isn’t fun, then we aren’t doing it right.
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you’ll be surrounded by the best and brightest in the industry, as well as a few of our furry friends. Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.