Junior Technical Integration Engineer with German
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Technical Integration Engineering Team is core to Tradeshift’s success, as we are responsible for the technical part that is happening in the Onboarding process, being the engineers who build the connector between the seller ERP system and Tradeshift Platform, enabling the automated exchange of data between the two systems. We are experts in new cutting edge cloud technologies used by the Tradeshift Platform, and the experts of older technologies we interact with on the ERP side, working side by side with some of the biggest brands in the world to integrate their supplier networks, architecting, and building supplier solutions.
We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, manage projects, architect and deliver technical implementations and are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are enabled to succeed. We believe in empowerment and ownership for every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous but expected to be present in the interest of our users and the platform
What a day is like:
You will be owning the technical implementation of the integration projects assigned to you, including all aspects of the technical side of the project, solution architecture, it's implementation and support through testing, go-live, and hyper care. In this journey, you will be participating in client-facing calls to support your Project Manager on the technical subjects that are discussed, or to advise on the buyer solution implementation making sure that onboarding will be a success.
Aside from the creative work, we are also supporting the connex teams where we act as a technical escalation point for complex issues, or "technical writers" when we need to document different ways of doing things, or creating training material for not so technical people.
You’re perfect for this role if you bring:
- Experience with transfer protocols such as SFTP, FTPS, web APIs (REST / SOAP)
- Experience with CSV, XML, EDI or any other type of document business standards
- Experience in data transformation technologies (XSLT, RegEx).
- Business level in written and verbal English;
- Business level in written and verbal German;
- Highly data-driven mindset and a passion for analytics.
- Strong prioritisation and collaboration skills
- Open-minded and always driven by a can-do attitude, willing to discover smarter ways of doing regular things.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills
You also have:
- Work experience in SaaS support or software integration a plus
- A Bachelor's degree in Technology or Computer Science
- Experience in e-Invoicing or data integration projects.
- Capability to lighten up the environment
- More a team of teams attitude than a lonely knight one.
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.