Partner Services Manager
- Open, Remote, United States
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift’s Professional Services is a customer facing and focused organization dealing with customers and their Source to Pay (S2P) challenges everyday. Professional Services is a profit-generating part of Tradeshift as we charge customers for our services. All services and add-on services, change orders and extensions are documented in Salesforce.
Our mission statement is to become a world-class embedded services company in terms of customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, operating margin, and employee satisfaction.
Partner Services Manager (OM) will manage the day-to-day operational activities for a select Group of Globally Strategic Partners throughout Partner-Managed Customer Implementations.(including pre- and post-implementations). These partners cover a wide array of different types of partnerships within our channel, alliance and other software/app teams.
What a day is like:
- Act as the main conduit inside Tradeshift for these partners to address any product requirements, resource needs, customer support escalations.
- Align with the Partner Enablement Manager to promote and provide experience for upcoming or recent Tradeshift Academy Certification.
- Operations Manager must be a Tradeshift ambassador and articulate to partners the innovation and value of Tradeshift.
- Provide partners with product and solutions updates aligned with our product and marketing teams around quarterly releases.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
You're a structured thinker and good listener, able to find patterns and build frameworks that effectively communicate best practices. You're inventive, solution-oriented and highly personable in your delivery style. You are excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done in the (semi) unstructured environment of a hyper growth technology startup. You enjoy the challenge that comes with a lean, agile team competing in well-developed enterprise sales space.
- Minimum 6 years experience in solutions consulting or solutions enablement and 10 years working with enterprise tech solutions
- Experience with electronic invoicing, procurement, payments, supply chain finance, supply chain, or ERP solutions
- Strong experience in Professional Services Implementations
- Proven experience in leading a team and developing plans and programs.
- Demonstrate ability to be business and value oriented in presentations and business plans
- Able to back your assumptions with data and are ready to experiment, get feedback, fail fast, and continuously improve.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Open to 25% global travel.
Location: Remote...but not alone.
Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.