Supplier Onboarding Engineer
- Jinan, Shandong, China
- Department: Customer Success
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
What You Will Be Doing:
● You will assist Supplier on boarding leader for all integration within your assigned portfolio of supplier users
● Collaborating with our Supplier on boarding leader and Customer Success Managers, you will be participate for the fulfilment of each project in hand and within the timelines set for each campaign
● You’ll conducting multiple integrations on the behalf of several customers at once
● Achieve all quotas and deadlines for completing each integration case
● Drive the success of our users and keep them on track by familiarizing them with the Tradeshift platform, provide them with the best solutions and services to drive their success on Tradeshift
● Provide technical assistance to integrating suppliers and continuously find ways to improve and streamline the our services provided and the user experience
● You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or Computer Science; or 1-2+ years working for the tech industry
● Strong prioritization and collaboration skills
● Good analytical skills and a structured way of working
● Highly motivated to over achieve against targets
● Good communication, presentation and highly refined interpersonal skills
● Good at written and verbal English
● Experience with transfer protocols like SFTP, FTPS, API’s and e-commerce processes would be an advantage
● Capability of taking own initiatives, working independently
● Some experience within customer or IT support, from either a large IT service provider, or other technical environment (Ideal but not required)
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.