Program Manager-Resource Management
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Professional Services team at Tradeshift are the foundation of our customer relationships. Integral to customer success and closely aligned to our product teams, we’re looking for new Tradeshifters to join our Professional Services team and work with our customers by providing help to scope, architect and structure customer engagements
- Own and take our Resource Management practice to the next level
- Advise the team on deployment and resource allocation, what is and is not realistic for the team in terms of project personnel availability.
- Own our team resource capacity planning.
- Develop and Maintain best practices and processes, including our Methodology “Shiftology”
- Contribute with Professional Services Maturity Assessments (e.g. TSIA)
- Update internal Documentation in Confluence
- Create and maintain reporting related with the correspondent practices, both for Professional Services teams and Customer Value extended teams and Upper management.
- Support Partner Enablement Practice
- Lead other related Internal Operations Projects within the PMO
What a day is like:
As a talented Program Manager, you will be critical in bringing our new ProServ PMO organization to the next level. Every decision you make, every day, will have a material impact on the way our projects are implemented. You'll work alongside Engagement and Project Managers and Regional Leaders, to help them thrive delivering value to our beloved Customers.
- 3+ years Resource Management Experience with Professional Services / Computer Software experience prefered
- Orientation towards People and Processes
- Understanding of Professional Services organizations and resource allocation
- Driven to make stakeholders successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
- Thrives in complex, challenging and sometimes stressful situations
- Demonstrated creative problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools, technologies and business requirements
- Optimally, but not necessarily, you have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Success, Seller Success).
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.