Program Manager, Transformational Processes and Tools
- Open, Remote, United States
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Professional Services team at Tradeshift are the foundation of our customer relationships. Integral to customer success and closely aligned to our product teams, we’re looking for new Tradeshifters to join our Professional Services team and work with our customers by providing help to scope, architect and structure customer engagements.
As a talented Program Manager, you will be critical in bringing our new ProServ PMO organization to the next level. Every decision you make, every day, will have a material impact on the way our projects are implemented. You'll work alongside Engagement and Project Managers and Regional leaders, to help them thrive delivering value to our beloved Customers.
What a day is like:
- Own our Transformational Processes practice (Professional Services Business Processes, RACIs, CSAT satisfaction surveys, etc).
- Own our Artifacts, Tooling and Templates practice, including the development of our PSA (Professional Services Automation tool), Apps and Bots.
- Develop, Maintain and drive adoption of best practices and process, including our Methodology “Shiftology”
- Contribute to Professional Services Maturity Assessments (e.g. TSIA)
- Updating internal Documentation in Confluence
- Creating and maintaining reporting, both for Professional Services teams and Customer Value extended teams and Upper management.
- Supporting Partner Enablement Practice
- Lead other related Internal Strategic Projects
You're perfect for this role if:
You're a technical minded individual who is excited to influence the future enhancements of the product. You're driven to make stakeholders successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles. You thrive in complex, challenging and sometimes stressful situations.
You also have:
- 3-5 years Project Management Experience with Professional Services / Computer Software experience preferred
- Demonstrated creative problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools, technologies and business requirements
- Optimally, but not necessarily, you have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Business or Computer Science
Location: Remote...but not alone.
Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.