- Frankfurt, Germany
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
As a Client Executive, you are the link between our key customers and the internal teams that meet their needs. You will expand relationships with existing customers by continuing to provide solutions that enable them to meet their objectives. You're focused, sharp, and the person our customers rely on when the going gets tough.
What a day is like:
- Develop trusting relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Attain revenue targets assigned by the Global VP of Sales
You’re perfect for this role if:
You are business minded customer service veteran, and are driven to meet your targets by meeting your client's objectives. You're empathetic to your client, have a natural aptitude for to guiding stakeholders in the right direction. You leverage your confident communication to help others.
You also have:
- Exceptional presentation skills and are highly persuasive
- Sharp ability to problem-solve and skillfully navigate through negotiations
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- Strong performer with a thirst for success and un-phased by rejection
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
- Familiarity of the procurement and supply chain space is a plus!
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.