Partner Enablement Manager
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift’s Professional Services is a customer facing and focused organization dealing with customers and their Source to Pay (S2P) challenges everyday. Professional Services is a profit-generating part of Tradeshift as we charge customers for our services. All services and add-on services, change orders and extensions are documented in Salesforce. Our mission statement is to become a world-class embedded services company in terms of customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, operating margin, and employee satisfaction.
- Coordinate and facilitate training logistics and preparations for remote and in person training
- Contribute and manage the continuous consolidation of the curriculum and training material based on latest Tradeshift knowledge stream
- Own the creation of new content for Tradeshift Solutions that traditionally have not been a part of the certification process of partners
- Create exercises, examinations, and case studies used throughout both onsite and offsite training programs for partners to effectively evaluate the certification of partners and their resources on Tradeshift’s solutions.
- Coordinate partner support requests and maintain partner portal and partner knowledge base
- Contribute to identifying the potential of new relationship opportunities
- Act as the internal advocate for partners and help create excitement around your domain
- Work across Professional Services, Alliances, Marketing, Sales, Product, Support and Customer Success to achieve partner success
- Create multi-disciplinary recorded content that can be reused across all global regions with partners.
What a day is like:
The Partner Enablement Manager (PEM) owns and drives the success of the global partner services training program, also known as Tradeshift’s Partner Services Academy.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
You're a structured thinker and a good listener, able to find patterns and build frameworks that effectively communicate best practices. You're inventive, solution-oriented and highly personable in your delivery style. You are excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done in the (semi) unstructured environment of a hyper growth technology startup. You enjoy the challenge that comes with a lean, agile team competing in well-developed enterprise sales space.
- Minimum 6 years experience in project management, solutions consulting or solutions enablement and 10 years working with enterprise tech solutions
- Experience with electronic invoicing, procurement, payments, supply chain finance, supply chain, or ERP solutions
- Strong experience in Enablement.
- Proven experience in leading a team and developing plans and programs.
- Demonstrate ability to be business and value oriented in presentations and business plans
- Able to back your assumptions with data and are ready to experiment, get feedback, fail fast, and continuously improve.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Open to 25% global travel.
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.