Marketplace Content Operation Manager
- Shanghai, China
- Department: Marketing
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
· Establish content standards and feed requirements as related to content ingestion
· Develop a unified catalog, taxonomy, and normalized attributes and manufacturers
· Create sucess metrics for overall catalog health analytics
· Leverages content management capabilities to optimize top selling items and categories
· Develop content partnerships and shephard required integrations
· Peform regular analysis of top selling items and improve content quality where possible to lift conversion rates
· Initiate and provide input for technical projects with our IT staff to create and improve our internal content management tools
· Research information on the Web and other internal sources to establish authoritative information for content management
· Establishes vision for future of content services
· 8+ Year eCommerce content management experience
· Marketplace content management a major plus
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.