Senior Onboarding Program Manager
- Open, Remote, United States
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Seller Onboarding Team
Our team sits within Tradeshift’s Services & Success Organization. We’re the team that’s on the ground, making sure all of our seller are brought onto the platform in a professional and timely manner. We are looking for people that are proactive, know how to build relationships, gain commitment, manage projects, drive deadlines, and are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are rapidly enabled.
We believe in empowerment and ownership by every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous, but expected to follow a process and work in the interest of our users and the platform. The scope of this role starts in the sales cycle, as we agree the statement of work with our customer, and ends when the customer’s sellers are live on the platform. You will be the key contact, responsible for ensuring the seller participation that enables the success of Tradeshift’s customers.
- You will be a senior member of the Onboarding team, providing mentoring, leadership, and oversight.
- Be a key contributor for the development and continuous improvement of the Seller Onboarding toolkit and processes
- Take ownership and be responsible for senior enterprise customer engagements, delivering expert consultancy and project/programme management to ensure the success of onboarding workstreams
- Take on an advisory role in customer engagements being led by junior members of the Onboarding team
- Collaborating with our Seller Implementation Project Managers, Campaign Managers, and the Professional Services team, you will be responsible for developing customer onboarding strategies and project plans for successful delivery
- Provide expert advice to customers to maximise the success of their onboarding campaigns, ensuring that best practice is followed
- Accountable for the success of seller integration programmes for larger sellers, in collaboration with our Seller Implementation Project Management teams
- Responsible for building digital marketing campaigns with the customer and our Campaign Management team, to onboard smaller sellers to the platform.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or Computer Science (Master’s Degree preferred)
- 10+ years experience in a consultancy/change management/delivery role
- Evidence of leadership within a delivery/consultancy organisation, although this role will still require strong “hands on” capabilities
- Have a proven track record of handling large multi-stranded Enterprise projects and managing senior stakeholders
- Consultant skilled at helping customers adopt best practices and standardization
- Skilled and respected communicator, consultant, and influencer; able to engage with CFOs and CPOs of Fortune 500 companies
- Can demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness and the ability to make difficult decisions without supervision
- Comfortable being responsible for customer success, even though all variables are not completely within your direct control
- Ability to travel 30 to 60 days a year (i.e., 2 to 5 days per month)
- Experience with procure-to-pay or e-commerce processes would be preferable
Location: Remote...but not alone.
Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.