Director of Sales & Marketing Operations
- Washington, DC, USA
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
As a Director of Sales and Marketing Operations you will be a key driver in developing scalable processes that support our sales team. You will be responsible for both strategy and execution in enabling our go-to-market systems and other applications for the next stage of the company’s growth. Collaboration with marketing team around market campaigns, value proposition and Ideal Customer Profile development. Cross functional collaboration with product and delivery teams. You will partner cross-functionally with sales and marketing leadership and business stakeholders to understand goals and requirements then execute to deliver scalable solutions. You will be a key resource in building the infrastructure and processes to take the business to the next level.
• Sales reporting and task tracking
• CRM (Salesforce) maintenance and optimization
• Dashboard customization
• Weekly, monthly, quarterly sales reporting and forecasting
• Meeting preparation for large sales opportunities with executive involvement
• Sales prospect data management/ prior SQL database queries experience
• Contract and ordering processing for new deals or upsells
• Ability to work with sales team on development of sales presentations/proficient with MS PPT
• Prior direct solution sales experience is desirable
• 6+ years work experience in a role responsible for technical implementations, day-to-day operations, and long-term maintenance
• 6+ years work experience in a Sales Operations role managing different responsibilities beyond system administration
• 6+ experience in advanced excel skills including v-lookups and pivot tables
• Detail oriented and deadline driven
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects.
• Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures
• BS/BA degree
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.