- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Professional Services team at Tradeshift are the foundation of our customer relationships. Integral to customer success and closely aligned to our product teams, we’re looking for new Tradeshifters to join our Professional Services team and work with our customers by providing help to scope, architect and structure customer engagements.
You'll team with Professional Services Engagement Managers to ensure successful enterprise customer implementations. You'll help your team design the best possible technical solution for the customer.
What a day is like:
Tradeshift is looking for a Solution Consultant/Architect to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Being main contributor in Design, Build, Test and Deploy phases of the implementation project
- Responsible for setting the customer up on the Tradeshift platform
- Key solution design and/or build responsibilities in the context of configuring the solution and/or integration
- Conduct Unit testing and system integration testing
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing
- Supporting migration and troubleshooting of the customer solution
- Update customer implementation page and documentation
- Participate in relevant customer meetings
- Contribute to the development of Professional Services’ methodology, knowledge base, and tools
You’re perfect for this role if you have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- 1-4+ years of experience in software implementations for enterprise customers as part of a consulting or software company
- Technically savviness
- Fluency in English - both in writing and orally
- Extensive functional knowledge with-in the procure-to-pay domain
- Good communication skills on complex topics with technical and non-technical people
- High energy; thrives in complex, challenging and sometimes stressful situations
- Demonstrated creative problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Ability to travel 2-3 days per month
- XML and File Transfer Protocols knowledge
- French, Spanish and/or German language - this would be a plus
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Subject matter expertise in one or more procure-to-pay systems (configuration, customisation and/or demoing experience);
- Mapping of files and integration between systems (understanding file formats, message types/standards, and communication protocols).
Our Bucharest office is full of “rebels” - people who like to challenge the status quo. We’re a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact and we enjoy the freedom and autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!