Project Manager/ Engagement Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: Customer Support
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Own and drive success of 2-3 global enterprise customer implementations at a time
• Manage customer executives in Procurement, Finance, IT, Treasury, and Shared Services
• Consult with customers on how to implement best practices, integrate with their ERP, and get the most value from our solution
• Coordinate across Sales, Relationship Management, Product, Support, Customer Engineering, and Professional Services to achieve customer success
• Design, configure, test, troubleshoot, train customers on, and migrate to production a customer's solution
• Contribute to the development of Professional Service's methodology, knowledge base, and tools
You are perfect for this role if you have:
• Master's degree Preferred
• 1-4+ years experience consulting and/or implementing software in the enterprise space
• Procure-to-Pay business process experience
• Skilled and respected communicator, consultant, and influencer
• Self-starter who is resourceful and not afraid to make decisions
• Driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
• Consultant skilled at helping customers adopt best practices and standardization
• Solves problems methodologically and skillfully
• Organized and demonstrates time management skills and thrive with project management responsibilities
• Understands business processes and the interaction with IT systems
• Has a clear interest in, and acumen with, technology
• High energy; thrives in complex, challenging and sometimes stressful situations
• Comfortable being responsible for customer success, even though all variables are not completely within your direct control (e.g., customer resources)
• Ability to travel 30 to 60 days a year (i.e., 2 to 5 days per month)
Our office in Kuala Lumpur offers employees daily catered meals, as well as a great work/life balance, allowing them to work from home when necessary. You’ll also have the opportunity to step up and troubleshoot, while coming up with your own solutions to problems.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Fixed Transport & Communication Allowance
- Daily lunch and snacks provided by the company
- Extensive medical insurance coverage
- Optical and Dental benefits