Enterprise Account Executive
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
- Fully understand the e-invoicing and financial supply chain landscape, competition and strategies behind building revenue
- Work closely with our Business Developers to materialize business from Their Prospects
- Develop and execute strategies to drive revenue based sales on Prospect and Customer Data
- Qualify, sell and close current and new clients
- Build relationships with decision makers and executives in all verticals Key
- Utilize your current network to open revenue pockets while building new business
- Hit revenue goals and quarterly targets as assigned by our Director of EMEA Sales
- Able to travel up to 50%
- You are self-driven and are comfortable working remotely, or from home
- You have 5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- You are a strong performer with a thirst for success and un-phased by rejection
- You have outstanding communication skills
- You have exceptional skills and are deadly convincible Presentation
- You are sales and business minded, driven by targets
- You have a deep understanding of Procure to Pay with a rich knowledge of how the process functions Accounts Payable
Our office in Stockholm has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Supplemented cell phone plan and home internet
- A competitive compensation package + equity