Demand Generation Coordinator
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
This growing team is focused on exponentially scaling the enterprise marketing pipeline to enable the business development and field sales force to execute on the revenue growth plan for the company. The demand generation team are a group of team members that focuses on building pipeline through channel partners. We are a fun filled, highly motivated and successful team.
As a demand generation coordinator you will wear many hats and have an incredible impact on driving and shaping our team, product, and business. You will work closely with our sales, marketing ops, and broader marketing team to achieve pipeline and revenue goals, execute campaigns against our core buyer segments, increase market awareness, generate demand, and accelerate pipeline and sales growth across multiple marketing channels.
What a day is like:
- Manage set up of live and semi-live webinars
- Leverage templates in Marketo, build and deploy HTML email sends
- Prepare and scrub lead lists and data sets
- Report on the success of email campaigns using open and click through data
- Work with the design and content teams to help coordinate production of deliverables
- Manage marketing promotional calendar
You’re perfect for this role if you:
You have a minimum of 1 year experience in B2B marketing and campaign management
You also have:
- BS/BA preferred w/ Major in Business Administration or Marketing
- Demonstrated user acquisition skills through multi-channel tactics
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools preferred (Marketo)(BrightTalk)(Salesforce)
- The ability to think out of the box and be proactive about rapidly testing and iterating different scalable marketing tactics
- The ability to think strategically and to execute brilliantly informed by data-driven insights
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Great communication skills required for both internal as well as external stakeholders
At our office in New York City, you’ll be surrounded by the best and brightest in the industry. Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
Tradeshifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.