Demand Generation Coordinator
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
- Manage set up of live and semi-live webinars
- Leveraging templates in Marketo, build and deploy HTML email sends
- Prepare and scrub lead lists and data sets
- Report on the success of email campaigns using open and click through data
- Work with the design and content teams to help coordinate production of deliverables
- Manage marketing promotional calendar
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in B2B marketing and campaign management
- Demonstrated user acquisition skills through multi-channel tactics
- Ability to think out of the box and be proactive about rapidly testing and iterating different scalable marketing tactics
- Loves data
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Great communication skills required for both internal as well as external stakeholders
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools preferred (Marketo)
- Ability to think strategically and to execute brilliantly informed by data-driven insights
- BS/BA preferred
Location: Remote...but not alone.
Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.