Demand Generation Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
This growing team is focused on exponentially scaling the enterprise marketing pipeline to enable the business development and field sales force to execute on the revenue growth plan for the company. The demand generation team are a group of team members that focuses on building pipeline through channel partners. We are a fun filled, highly motivated and successful team.
Tradeshift is looking for a seasoned Demand Generation Manager who will wear many hats and have an incredible impact on driving and shaping our team, product, and business. The Demand Generation Manager will work closely with our sales, marketing ops, and broader marketing team to achieve pipeline and revenue goals, execute campaigns against our core buyer segments, increase market awareness, generate demand, and accelerate pipeline and sales growth across multiple marketing channels.
What a day is like:
- Work closely with content and design teams as well as campaign managers to execute on fully integrated marketing programs
- Write promotional email copy and work with the content team to ensure compliance with brand standards
- Build and deploy email and webinar programs in Marketo and ensure leads are properly routed to sales
- Work with Digital to help build and deploy PPC and SEM campaigns to acquire net new leads
- Be our data expert! Leverage Marketo, Google Analytics and Salesforce to report on marketing KPIs and program success
- Develop and execute GTM plans for Tradeshift’s product suite and project manage those campaigns to completion
- Manage and report on program spend and ROI
- Liaise with 3rd partner vendors to acquire data, build content syndication programs and drive qualified pipeline for the BDM and Field Sales Teams.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
You have 3-5 years experience in B2B Marketing as well as expertise in marketing automation tools such as Marketo, BrightTalk and Salesforce.
You also have:
- Bachelor's Degree w/ Major in Business Administration or Marketing Preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with product, PR, design, and sales team
- Demonstrated ability to successfully run cross channel marketing
- Strong analytical skills, executing end-to-end quantitative and qualitative research and effectively identifying and interpreting key findings
- Excellent knowledge of online and offline marketing channels
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch
- Experience managing agencies is a plus
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you’ll be surrounded by the best and brightest in the industry. Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
Tradeshifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.