Project Manager Assistant
- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
IBX Seller Sales Team
It is the team at Tradeshift that helps sellers to connect to their customers. By offering sellers the right contracts/solutions we are allowing them to sell goods in Tradeshift Marketplaces, exchange business documents, and collaborate with their customers. We work closely with sellers and cross functionally across Tradeshift, with Supplier Activation Team, Supplier Integration, Support, DevOps Team. Seller Sales need to be proactive, know how to build relationships, gain commitment, manage projects, drive deadlines, and be ready to do what is needed to ensure sellers are enabled to succeed.
As a member of the Seller Sales team, you will work closely with your peers to develop the global team’s vision and strategy, and engage stakeholders across Tradeshift to communicate our vision and ensure the team’s success.
What a day is like:
- Support in ongoing operational activities such as supporting new sales, account management together with agreement and financial support
- Follow up on contract questions coming from sellers
- Respond to public sector Norway clients, both sellers and buyers
- Collaborate with product marketing on marketing material promoting the TS platform to increase interest for transition
- Ensure we meet contractual agreement
- Contact clients when tendering
- Facilitating communication between development team and management team
- Others responsibilities: preparing necessary presentation, materials, reports, business analysis
You’re perfect for this role if you:
Have strong analytical skills, attention to details and orientation to correctness of results mixed with an innovative and creative mindset. You are self-sufficient and motivated, having the ability to drive initiatives from idea to operational phase.
You also have:
- University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, or Computer Sciences Masters preferred
- Excellent Proficiency in verbal and written English communication skills (Norwegian language is a plus)
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, good time management skills, ability to prioritize requests
- Confident in the use of MS Office, particularly MS Word & Excel, and PowerPoint
- Cross functional experience and ability Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport throughout the organization
- Proven sales track record is a plus
- Experience in customer support and negotiation skills is a plus.
Our Bucharest office is full of “rebels” - people who like to challenge the status quo. We’re a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact and we enjoy the freedom and autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hackathons, Game & Field Days
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!