Business Line Director
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
You will be based in the department for acquired enterprises, product, customers and employees. The IBX Revenue line is part of the department and consists of 60-80 FTEs, who are either reporting directly to you or to stakeholders outside your area. The IBX team is responsible for the IBX Business Network which is the entire procurement solution, and for assuring the network is running smoothly for both buyer and seller. IBX enables customers to generate cost savings through better spend visibility, increased spend under management and contract compliance. The team is mainly based in Stockholm, Copenhagen, India and Bucharest.
You are the owner of the IBX business line which represents a significant revenue stream for Tradeshift. You will be responsible for leading, developing and implementing the product strategy, customer migration, budget, and pricing, to drive growth and increase profitability and revenue in this business line. You leverage your market and product expertise to identify new opportunities for growth and to implement existing and new strategies. You will create and sustain an engaging company culture by openly and consistently communicating the business’s strategy, goals, accomplishments, and opportunities. You will be reporting to the VP of acquired products.
What a day is like:
You will be in contact with a high number of stakeholders internally and externally to ensure the platform is stable, customers are happy and satisfied with the solution. You will have to align with key stakeholders on deliverables and follow up on the development of customer migration projects and platform improvement projects.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
You are an excellent communicator and have fantastic networking abilities. You have great interpersonal skills and your strategic skills are strong. You have a proven track record of running successful platform operations. You can easily define solutions, establish facts and draw valid conclusions, while being open and listening to customers, key stakeholders and employees.
You also have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; Master's Degree preferred
- Fluent in English. Good skills in Norwegian, Danish or Swedish are an advantage
- Creative skills to find ways to reduce costs by streamlining processes and systems
- Good analytic skills and the ability to utilize tools to monitor revenue development, cost and cost trends, continuously striving to improve value
- Possesses strong business acumen and proven ability to improve key financial results
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan and at home internet
- Lunch and snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package and equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, and many more.