Internship - IBX Seller Sales team (part-time)
- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
IBX Seller Sales is the team at Tradeshift that helps sellers to connect to their customers. By offering sellers the right contracts/solutions we are allowing them to sell goods in Tradeshift Marketplaces, exchange business documents, and collaborate with their customers. We work closely with sellers and cross functionally across Tradeshift, with Supplier Activation Team, Supplier Integration, Support, DevOps Team. Seller Sales need to be proactive, know how to build relationships, gain commitment, manage projects, drive deadlines, and be ready to do what is needed to ensure sellers are enabled to succeed.
As a member of the Seller Sales team, you will work closely with your peers to develop the global team’s vision and strategy, and engage stakeholders across Tradeshift to communicate our vision and ensure the team’s success.
This is a part-time role.
What a day is like:
- Daily respond to Zendesk tickets that refers to Activation/Integration/Support tickets.
- Ensure that all inactive sellers get contracts terminated from the IBX Platform
- Ensure that the sellers are on the right contract
- Maintain sellers data upon request, add contact information where missing
- Create smooth handover process between sales and seller onboarding
- Follow up on Caspian to ease reporting process
- Collaborate with Finance and Support Team when sellers wish to merge accounts in the IBX Portal
- Others responsibilities: preparing necessary presentation, materials, reports, business analysis
You’re perfect for this role if you have:
- University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, or Computer Sciences
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, good time management skills, ability to prioritize requests
- Confident in the use of MS Office, particularly MS Word & Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and orientation to correctness of results
- Self-sufficient and motivated
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Ability to drive initiatives from idea to operational phase;
- Proven sales track record is a plus;
- Experience in customer support and negotiation skills is a plus;
Our Bucharest office is full of “rebels” - people who like to challenge the status quo. We’re a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact and we enjoy the freedom and autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!