Seller Attrition Analyst
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Team Our team sits within Tradeshift’s Services Success Organization. We’re the team that’s on the ground, making sure all of our seller users are brought onto the platform in a professional and timely manner. We are looking for people that are proactive, know how to build relationships, gain commitment to manage projects, drive deadlines, deliver technical implementations and are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are rapidly enabled.
We believe in empowerment and ownership by every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous but expected to follow a process and work in the interest of our users and the platform. The scope of this role starts at the initial engagement presenting our solution and ends when the supplier is live on the platform. You will be a conduit that will coordinate across departments and do what is needed on a daily basis to keep our users engaged and on the path to a live integration.
- This role sits within the seller onboarding department in the Customer Value Organization
- Run a monthly report of sellers who have stopped transacting via the Tradeshift Platform
- Categorize & Prioritize sellers based on those who create the most impact to Tradeshift Company Goal
- Need for cross-departmental cooperation - to work closely with SIPMs, OPMs, CMs, SDMs, and Support
- Skills required for this position include interpersonal skills, excellent customer service, empathy, ability to solve problems, typing, ability to handle rejection and ability to meet retention goals.
- Gather data & information that resulted in seller attrition.
- Report on Retention success rate
- Propose strategic & long term solutions in mitigating attrition risks based on periodic findings.
- Participate and contribute to process improvement discussions that will lead to fewer attritions.
- Manage seller offboarding process when required
- Business level in written and verbal English.
- 2+ years of experience in either Project Management/ Account Management/ Sales within the tech industry
- Client facing exposure within a customer service environment
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or Computer Science
- Strong prioritization and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated to overachieve against targets
- Excellent communication, presentation, and highly refined interpersonal skills
- Experience with transfer protocols like SFTP, FTPS, API’s and e-commerce processes would be an advantage
- Have basic project management skills.
- Can work under minimal supervision.
- Basic understanding of using Google suites product
Our office in Kuala Lumpur offers employees daily catered meals, as well as a great work/life balance, allowing them to work from home when necessary. You’ll also have the opportunity to step up and troubleshoot, while coming up with your own solutions to problems.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Fixed Transport & Communication Allowance
- Daily lunch and snacks provided by the company
- Extensive medical insurance coverage
- Optical and Dental benefits