Senior Professional Services Engagement Manager
- Paris, France
- Department: Professional Services
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Professional Services team at Tradeshift are the foundation of our customer relationships. Integral to customer success and closely aligned to our product teams, we’re looking for new Tradeshifters to join our Professional Services team and work with our customers by providing help to scope, architect and structure customer engagements.
You'll team with Professional Services Engagement Managers to ensure successful enterprise customer implementations. You'll help your team design the best possible technical solution for the customer
What a day is like:
Deliver technical demos and trainings for internal/external useInterface with customer team members in Procurement, Finance, IT, and Shared ServicesTeam with Product, Customer Service Engineering, Support to identify and resolve blockers. You're a key contributor to the development of Delivery Team's methodology, knowledge base, and tools.
- Own and drive success of 2-3 global enterprise customer implementations at a time
- Manage customer executives in Procurement, Finance, IT, Treasury, and Shared Services
- Consult with customers on how to implement best Marketplace practices, integrate with their procurement solutions, and get the most value from our solution
- Coordinate across Sales, Relationship Management, Product, Support, Customer Engineering and Professional Services to achieve customer success
- Leading workshops and managing work streams i.e. design, build, test, train, go-live
- Contribute to the development of Professional Services methodology, knowledge base, and tools
- Mentor other Professional team members
You’re perfect for this role if:
You're a technical minded individual who is excited to influence the future enhancements of the Product. You provide confidence to clients by articulating the solution and how it would be implemented. You're skilled, efficient, resourceful and a tenacious problem solver of technical issues.
- Master’s degree Preferred
- 5+ years experience consulting and/or implementing software in the enterprise space
- Procure-to-Pay and e-Commerce business process & solution experience
- SME within Marketplace and e-Commerce an advantage
- Comfortable leading discovery & design conversations around Marketplace and e-Commerce
- Skilled and respected communicator, consultant, and influencer
- Self-starter who is resourceful and not afraid to make decisions
- Data Driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
- Consultant skilled at helping customers adopt best practices and standardization
- Solves problems methodologically and skillfully
- Organized and demonstrates time management skills
- Understands business processes and the interaction with IT systems
- Has a clear interest in, and acumen with technology
- High energy; thrives in complex, challenging and sometimes stressful situations
- Comfortable being responsible for customer success, even though all variables are not completely within your direct control (e.g., customer resources)
- Ability to travel 30 to 60 days a year (i.e. 2 to 5 days per month)
Location: Paris, France.
Our office in Paris offers employees challenging work and the freedom and autonomy that allows them to truly have an impact on their projects. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- A competitive compensation package + equity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.