Corporate Finance Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Business Operations
TRADESHIFT is seeking a Corporate Finance Manager for its San Francisco location. The role will behands-on in analyzing data and actual results to develop reporting and models to understand and map our business. It will be crucial within the team and help us achieve our targets both in the short and long
- You will be a player in the corporate finance team, responsible for building out and scaling a reporting and model framework for a rapidly growing company as well as for maturing it to meet requirements on a slightly longer horizon.
- Help the team by assessing the impact of new project and non-standard transactions; create and maintain financial reports and frameworks.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc financial reporting, both internally and externally.
- Have the opportunity to work on numerous projects overseen by the Corporate Finance team; this role is broad and highly visible within the organization.
Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance, or related field plus 2 years of related experience in private equity, investment banking, corporate development, strategy consulting, venture capital or big 4 accounting firm.
Required experience must include 2 years in the following specific skills:
- Acquiring, developing and divesting a company;
- Free Cash Flow(FCF)/Cash Conversion analysis;
- Leveraged buyout (LB0)-, discounted cash flow (DCF)-, peer group-, and comps valuation;
- Money multiple (MM) and internal rate of return (IRR) sensitivities;
- Enterprise value (EV)/Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) w. adj. net interest bearing debt (NIBD); Black-Scholes Model
- Delta net working capital (NWC) projecting; and
- Payment in kind (PIK)/Revolver negotiations.
10% international travel and limited domestic travel required.
Tradeshifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.