Product Marketing Manager, Tradeshift Seller Network
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Marketing
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We are looking for an experienced product marketing manager to help us meet the challenges of our ongoing expansion. You will join the product marketing team and work across the organization to create product positioning, develop lead generation strategy and drive revenue opportunities. This position will be focused on our supplier network, covering adoption, upsell and cross-sell opportunities for Tradeshift’s entire product line with a strong focus on Tradeshift’s seller financing solutions.
- Develop and implement go-to-market programs aimed at sellers on Tradeshift global network.
- Establish yourself as the expert on Tradeshift’s seller network and represent the voice of the customer in strategic planning and go-to-market tactics.
- Execute multi-channel marketing plans and campaigns to drive customer acquisition, engagement and growth.
- Design and implement product launch planning and activities.
- Create marketing materials and content.
- Write and edit messaging and copy.
- Ensure awareness of new products and/or capabilities across field, partners, customer success, customers, analysts, and the public.
- Deliver and maintain sales assets. Support sales enablement and training activities.
- 5-7 years experience in product marketing with a background in enterprise software and/or PaaS solutions strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with financial services products also a plus, but not essential for the right person.
- Ability to design, support and implement product launch activities.
- Great writing and messaging skill with the ability to create compelling stories and communicate core product benefits and features.
- Strong skill set developing marketing resources and content.
- Demonstrate great interpersonal skills and a positive, team-first attitude.
- Ability to work in an uncertain and constantly evolving environment is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, but proven experience in the areas listed above will be considered
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.