Partner Marketing Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Marketing
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
This growing team is focused on exponentially scaling the enterprise marketing pipeline to enable the business development and field sales force to execute on the revenue growth plan for the company. The demand generation team are a group of team members that focuses on building pipeline through alliance and channel partners. We are a fun filled, highly motivated and successful team.
Tradeshift is looking for a seasoned Partner Marketing Manager to own the marketing relationship with strategic partnerships to ensure these partnerships are effectively generating sales opportunities. The successful candidate will wear many hats and have an incredible impact on driving and shaping our team, product, and business. The Partner Marketing Manager will work closely with our sales, marketing ops, and broader marketing team to drive pipeline and revenue growth within the Tradeshift partner ecosystem across multiple marketing channels, implement execute integrated co-marketing plans, and grow awareness of brand/partnerships.
What a day is like:
You will report to the Director of Partner Marketing and work very closely with Alliance and Channel team to use lead generation tactics and campaigns that will drive pipeline growth with our strategic partners and build the demand gen funnel. You will collaborate with the Sales team, Brand & Content team, and Product Marketing team. You will be developing and executing co-GTM with Partners and identify opportunities to leverage the joint value prop between Tradeshift and top strategic partners.
You’re perfect for this role if you can:
- Understand the partner’s objectives to create cohesive co-marketing plans
- Track and measure partner campaign success metrics and take accountability for overall plan success
- Execute marketing campaigns, including development of content, messaging, call to action, distribution channels, follow-up activities, and goal/success metrics
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing and channel sales to align partner marketing campaigns in conjunction with Tradeshift’s overall marketing activities
- Project manage co-marketing deliverables including product events, webinars, digital advertising and co-branded content
- Develop new ideas for marketing campaigns with internal teams and partners
- Work closely with the Alliances team to ensure alignment in strategy and execution of co-marketing plans
- Build strong relationships with our partners’ marketing organizations, delivering content and programs that enable them to highlight added value of Tradeshift’s platform to their existing customers and prospects across all marketing channels
You also have:
- 5+ yrs in B2B marketing for technology brands in a hyper-growth industry with international experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment; ability to wear multiple hats and shift gears comfortably to get the job done
- Experience planning and executing global large scale co-marketing programs, including budget management
- Experience measuring and reporting on campaign performance, analyzing what worked well and what didn’t
- Demonstrate ability to manage projects successfully from request to execution, collaborating with multiple organizations and team members
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, while still paying attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Marketo or other marketing automation
- Fintech or Enterprise SaaS company experience preferred
- BS/BA required
At our office in New York, you’ll be surrounded by the best and brightest in the industry. Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
Tradeshifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local eateries
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.