Market Development Representative- German Speaking
- London, UK
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Create qualified leads by outbound calling potential customers and converting incoming customer inquiries
- Work in a team based environment by collaborating with Field SDR team on target accounts
- Develop new potential customers within set regions and verticals
- Regularly attend, absorb and utilise on-line training and organised training throughout the year
- Recruit prospects for webinars and events
- Fluent in both English and German
- Outbound calling experience in a corporate environment (Preferred)
- Highly competitive personality
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven to succeed in a sales environment
- Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of goals
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Experience using Salesforce and other Marketing CRM tools (Preferred)
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented mobile phone and home internet plan
- Lunch provided daily from local eateries and snacks
- A competitive compensation package + equity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.