Field Compliance Manager
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
- Department: Professional Services
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Sales and Marketing Support
- Represent Tradeshift’s SME (Subject Matter Expert) regarding tax compliance in Latin America but focused in Brazil.
- Engage with prospects and global customers in order to explain our solution capabilities and roadmap to minimize risk perception.
- Position unique solution capabilities that differentiate Tradeshift’s offering in the market
- Train and Enable other sales and presales colleagues so they can in turn position our compliance solution and positioning to customers and prospects
- Train and Enable partners and alliances so they can in turn position our compliance solutions and positioning to customers and prospects
Product Design and Management Support
- Roll in field requirements for Tradeshift ‘s product and development teams
- Roll out new solutions to the countries and validate fit with customers
- Support strategic tax partnership decisions and support roll outs and integration at field level.
- Validation of requirements and technical specs for development teams
- Quality assurance for all solutions rolled out to the countries.
Customer Delivery Support
- Support delivery of projects that need tax compliance across the lifecycle of the customer from design, implementation and updates that may come due to legislation changes.
You’re perfect for this role if you:•
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in tax compliance for Brazil addressing the challenges of around these topics both functional and technical.
- Open to learn and work on other countries such as Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina and Peru.
- Proven experience in understanding requirements and translate that to development teams
- Demonstrate ability to do presentations for prospects and
- Inventive, solution-oriented and highly personable in your delivery style
- Deep experience with electronic invoicing, procurement, payments, supply chain finance, supply chain, or ERP solutions
- Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean, agile team staying competitive in well-developed enterprise sales space
- Open to 30% travel, primarily in North and South America
- Able to work independently, remote and with teams regardless of their location
Location: Remote...but not alone.
Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.