Director of Channels & Alliances
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
About The Team
Our Alliances team works closely with the largest Business Process Outsourcing organizations in the world to help companies deliver greater efficiency, effectiveness and cost savings by utilizing Tradeshift’s modern platform.
We are looking for an ambassador for Tradeshift to help articulate to potential Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) partners the innovation and value of the Tradeshift platform
What a day is like:
In a typical day you'll map and work the network of people within a BPO to help drive value; both to vertical heads and other decision makers within that organization. You'll partner with our Tradeshift team of enterprise account executives to define the territory and account plans and joint close plans with channel partners.
Ideally you will have had experience and relationships from working with BPOs. (Please see https://tradeshift.com/partner) and have an experience with enterprise solutions surrounding at least one of the following: supply chain, procurement, electronic invoicing, payments, supply chain finance, supply chain and/or E-commerce applications
You'll manage the pipeline and review cadence with partners, including overseeing the KPI reporting, develop term sheets and contracts for partners working closely with the legal representatives to contractualize those agreements.
- Formulate, execute and review strategic road map and plans with channel partners.
- Manage the day-to-day governance of your strategic channels.
- Manage and execute the onboarding and development training journey of Partner Enablement with the goal of enabling partners to successfully and independently resell Tradeshift
- Ultimately develop and close business with your channels and partners that drive revenue for Tradeshift
You’re perfect for this role if you:
Have had a minimum 5 years experience in Channels or Alliances. Work to fully understand the e-invoicing and financial supply chain landscape, competition and strategies behind building revenue
You also have:
- Experience Managing reseller partners and generating revenue
Demonstrate ability to be business and value oriented in presentations and business plans-Inventive, solution-oriented and highly personable in your delivery style
Experience with one or more of the following enterprise solutions is preferred: electronic invoicing, procurement, payments, supply chain finance, supply chain and/or E-commerce applications
Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean and agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
Be available for global travel up to 30% of your time
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided