Support Advocate (Spanish Speaking) - US Timezone
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: Customer Support
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We’re the team that’s on the ground, ensuring our users are getting everything they can out of the Tradeshift platform. We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, manage projects, architect and deliver technical implementations and are ready to enable our users’ success.
The scope of the Support Team starts at the initial engagement of the product and extends through the life cycle of every account. You will bridge the communication gap cross-functionality within Tradeshift and do what is needed daily to keep our users alive and engaged.
What a day is like:
Our Support Advocate are core to Tradeshift's process and work closely with our customers, their suppliers, and cross functionally throughout our organization to achieve success for our users. You will work side by side with some of the biggest brands in the world, integrating their supplier networks and acting as the primary point of communication. Here is a bit about what to expect:
- Ensure that our users have a wonderful support experience when dealing with Tradeshift
- Take part in Tradeshift support events and help develop our community of users and customers
- Provide phone & live support of our customers, internationally.
- Be part of the change and release management process when delivering new services to our customers
- Assist in design, configuration and transition activities in an agile software development environment
- Navigate within the service incident/problem management process
- Create document solutions and processes, train internal staff in our applications
You’re perfect for this role if you:
You are looking to make an impact in a role that is fast paced, challenging with huge growth potential. You’re excited to put your language skills to work while assisting our customers located in English speaking countries. You have a natural ability to prioritize many conflicting needs, take initiative to get the job done, and enjoy working independently as well as with your team.
You also have:
- Fluency in English & Spanish (Required)
- 1-2 years experience in a customer facing role
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Highly data-driven mindset and passion for analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills
- A calm mindset during stressful or intense tasks and projects
Our office in Kuala Lumpur offers employees daily catered meals, as well as a great work/life balance, allowing them to work from home when necessary. You’ll also have the opportunity to step up and troubleshoot, while coming up with your own solutions to problems.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Fixed Transport & Communication Allowance
- Daily lunch and snacks provided by the company
- Extensive medical insurance coverage
- Optical and Dental benefits