Seller Implementation Team Leader
- Paris, France
- Department: Business Operations
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Seller Implementation Project Manager team from Paris is working with some of the biggest companies in the world and their suppliers to deliver integration projects within EMEA, collaborating hand in hand with the teams located in USA and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur).
- Contribute to the building and delivery of a strategy for Tradeshift Supplier Implementation team.
- Build and manage the Supplier Implementation Project team to drive Tradeshift’s network growth efforts.
- Contribute to the development, and drive the continuous improvement of Onboarding processes, tools, and collateral
- Engage, influence and inspire our customer and supplier networks to utilize Tradeshift
- Optimize and align internal processes across Tradeshift
- Coach, train, and motivate the team
- Provide KPI reporting to Tradeshift management
- Business level in written and verbal English and French
- 2+ years of experience in People management
- 2+ years of expereince with either Project Management/ Account Management/ Sales within tech industry
- Client facing exposure within a customer service environment
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or Computer Science
- Strong prioritization and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated to over achieve against targets
- Excellent communication, presentation and highly refined interpersonal skills
- Experience with transfer protocols like SFTP, FTPS, API’s and e-commerce processes would be an advantage
Our office in Paris has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Supplemented cell phone plan and home internet
- A competitive compensation package + equity