Market Development Representative- French speaking
- London, UK
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
This growing team is focused on exponentially scaling the enterprise sales pipeline to enable the field sales force to execute on the revenue growth plan for the company. The extended business development team includes demand generation strategy, tight collaboration with marketing, and a group of team members that focuses on building pipeline through channel partners.
As a Market Development Representative, you are the backbone our revenue pipeline. You'll develop a tight partnership with your SDRs and Account Executives, who rely on your tenacious drive to connect companies with innovative business solutions. You're the first point of contact for external executives to learn more about what Tradeshift can do.
What a day is like:
- Create qualified leads by outbound calling potential customers and converting incoming customer inquiries
- Work in a team based environment by collaborating with Field SDR team on target accounts
- Develop new potential customers within set regions and verticals
- Regularly attend, absorb and utilise on-line training and organised training throughout the year
- Recruit prospects for webinars and events
You're perfect for this role if:
You're hungry for success. You collaborate with your team, and compete with yourself. You're willing to raise your hand when you need extra support, and are more than happy to provide support to your fellow teammates.
- You must be fluent in both English and French (written and spoken)
- Outbound calling experience in a corporate environment (Preferred)
- Highly competitive personality
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven to succeed in a sales environment
- Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of goals
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Experience using Salesforce and other Marketing CRM tools (Preferred)
Our office in London offers employees challenging work and the freedom and autonomy that allows them to truly have an impact on their projects. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented mobile phone and home internet plan
- Lunch provided daily from local eateries and snacks
- A competitive compensation package + equity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.