- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Professional Services
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
What a day is like:
Tradeshift is looking for a Solution Consultant/Architect to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Support the Professional Services Engagement Manager and the Professional Services Architect in implementing customer projects by:
- Being supporting/main contributor in Design, Build, Test and Deploy phases of the implementation project
- Responsible for setting the customer up on the Tradeshift platform
- Key solution design and/or build responsibilities in the context of configuring the solution and/or integration
- Conduct Unit testing and system integration testing
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing
- Supporting migration and troubleshooting of the customer solution
- Update customer implementation page and documentation
- Participate in relevant customer meetings
- Contribute to the development of Professional Services’ methodology, knowledge base, and tools
- Fluent in English - both in writing and orally (mastery of other languages is a plus especially Spanish)
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- Have 1-4+ years of experience in software implementations for enterprise customers as part of a consulting or software company
- Technically savviness can be of advantage
- Have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Subject matter expertise in one or more procure-to-pay systems (configuration, customisation and/or demoing experience)
- Have extensive functional knowledge with-in the procure-to-pay domain
- Are skilled, efficient, resourceful and tenacious problem solver of technical issues
- Effectively communicate on complex topics with technical and non-technical people
- Are driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
- Have a solution/systems architecture acumen
- Demonstrate creative problem solving abilities
- Demonstrate ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Have knouledge about XML and File Transfer Protocols
Our Bucharest office is full of “rebels” - people who like to challenge the status quo. We’re a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact and we enjoy the freedom and autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!