- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Business Operations
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift’s international presence is growing, and as such, the need to build out our Payroll team in Bucharest has grown. Presently, the team consists of two employees - one in Bucharest and one in the U.S.
- Collect and centralize payroll supporting information (timesheets, medical and holiday leave, salary changes, bonuses, lunch tickets, etc.)
- Administrator of time recording system
- Responsible for calculating manual checks and NSO transactions
- Monitor law changes and analyze their impact on employees and the company
- Collaborate closely with local HR Manager
- Respond and resolve payroll related queries from employees
- Track, monitor and validate data from and sent to payroll agency
- Prepare and post payroll and related journal entries
- Provide accurate analysis of reconciliation records to third party documents
- Conduct accounts reconciliation periodically, ledger close activities, and provide accurate financial data to support management in decision making
- Seek opportunities for central testing, automation and process efficiencies
- Support the entity local ERP system transition to global ERP solution (NetSuite)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Economics or related area
- Typically 2-4 years work experience in payroll/accounting
- International payroll experience preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial reporting and internal controls
- In-depth knowledge of Romanian Labour legislation
- Fluent English speaker (both written and spoken)
- Familiarity with NetSuite
- Activpayroll experience a plus
- Excellent administration skills and good organization skills with attention to detail
- Very good computer skills (Word, Excel – advanced level, other customized payroll software); Mac OS and Google Sheets would be an asset but not a requirement
- Flexible and proactive attitude, with good team working skills as well as ability to work autonomously on assigned tasks
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days, Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.