- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We’re the team that’s on the ground, making sure all of our users are getting everything they can out of the Tradeshift platform. We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, and are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are enabled to succeed.
We believe in empowerment and ownership by every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous but expected to be present in the interest of our users and the platform. The scope of the support team starts at the initial engagement of the product and extends through the life cycle of every account, and the challenges they will face. You will bridge the communication gap cross-functionally within Tradeshift and do what is needed daily to keep our users alive and engaged.
A key element in your work will be a close collaboration with several other Tradeshift teams, as well as directly with our customers. Through these collaborations you will implement proactive, helpful and insightful self-service support content in various media forms (text, images, videos). You will use specialized tools designed exclusively for publishing tailored content to provide this content to our users. Your customers will be some of the biggest brands in the world and you will be acting as their direct point of contact for enabling their users and business partners to learn the ins and outs of the Tradeshift platform, no matter their business case or account configuration.
What a day is like:
As a Content Analyst, you will create Support articles, Customer Landing Pages, and eLearning scripts & videos. You will also assist and counsel customers on support content best practices to enable them and their business partners.
You will also:
- Analyze published work and gather feedback to maintain consistency and quality
- Coordinate with our Product teams and partners to convert releases and technical documentation into clear and helpful assistance for our users
- Write product release notes as and when required
- Assist the Support team by managing internal documentation and teaching material
- Interview and collect feedback from customers and users on documentation self-serviceability and quality
- Work closely with our Global Support organization to address and maintain documentation regarding the most frequently asked questions
You’re perfect for this role if you:
Have a knack for teaching other people, and can explain how to use something new to a novice. You have excellent communication and presentation skills together with highly refined interpersonal skills. You are a cross-functional superstar. You’re committed to working together to make our products world-class and customer-centric solutions.
You also have:
- A Professional-level of English: it is a must. Capabilities in French and/or German are a plus
- Proactive, hands-on with a technical appetite and enthusiasm to write and develop documentation
- Strong prioritization and collaboration skills
- Previous experience with CMS is a plus, but not mandatory
- HTML and web development knowledge is a definite plus (useful, but not essential)
- Previous experience using tools such as SnagIt for creating screenshots, GIFs and videos (useful, but not essential)
- Customer-centric at your core. You’re devoted to ensuring our customers’ success and adoption of our products and advocate for customers’ needs
- You are comfortable with image manipulation software (Gimp, Photoshop) and video recording and editing
Our Bucharest office is full of “rebels” - people who like to challenge the status quo. We’re a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact and we enjoy the freedom and autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, training etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!