Technical Support Engineer - German Speaking
- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Customer Support
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Our Technical Support Engineers are core to Tradeshift's process and work closely with our customers, their suppliers, and cross functionally throughout our organization to achieve success and win for our users. You will work side by side with some of the biggest brands in the world integrating their supplier networks acting as the primary point of communication. If you are looking for a role that is fast paced, and will challenge you to grow, this is a place for you to come.
Tradeshift is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to be based in our Bucharest Office. This role will drive online acquisition and adoption of the Tradeshift platform by our customer’s entire supplier base. This role will work cross functionally with our Product, Delivery and Customer facing teams.
What a day is like:
- Focus to give our customers a great experience working with Tradeshifts products and people
- Drive the success of our users and keep them on track by familiarizing them with the Tradeshift platform, provide them with the best solutions and services to drive their success on Tradeshift
- Work across our global teams to test, debug, and coordinate mission critical changes that are needed to ensure suppliers on the platform are successfully integrated
- Re-configure and extend end-to-end integration solutions based on pre-built detailed business process descriptions and technical capabilities
- Continuously find ways to improve and streamline our services provided and the user experience
You’re perfect for this role if you
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or Computer Science; or 1-2+ years of relevant work experience in SaaS support or software integration
- Business level proficiency in written and verbal English and German
- Strong prioritization and collaboration skills
- Experience with transfer protocols like SFTP, FTPS as well as with use of APIs
- Experience with CSV, XML, EDI or any other type of document business standards
- Highly data-driven mindset and a passion for analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills
- At least basic working knowledge with MySQL (or similar), Java and Groovy
Our Bucharest office is full of “rebels” - people who like to challenge the status quo. We’re a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact and we enjoy the freedom and autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!