Enterprise Sales Development Representative
- London, UK
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
- Create qualified leads by outbound calling potential customers and converting incoming prospect inquiries
- Work in a team based environment by collaborating with Field Sales Team on target accounts
- Develop new opportunities and activities at high levels within set territory/vertical and pass these opportunities on to the field sales team
- Prospect at C-level, VP, and Director Levels
- Regularly attend, absorb and utilize on-line training and organized training throughout the year
- Regularly attend events and work with marketing & sales on the pre/post event tasks
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Must be billingual: Fluent in English and another European language is mandatory (preferred French, Spanish or German)
- BA/BSc degree prefered
- 1-2 years experience of sales development, preferably with a startup
- Outbound calling experience in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities
- Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of goals
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Experience using Salesforce and other Marketing CRM tools
Our office in London offers employees challenging work and the freedom and autonomy that allows them to truly have an impact on their projects. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented mobile phone and home internet plan
- Lunch provided daily from local eateries and snacks
- A competitive compensation package + equity