Seller Implementation Project Manager with Spanish / Dutch / Norwegian
- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Customer Success
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Our Seller Implementation Project Managers are core to Tradeshift's process and work
closely with our customers, their suppliers, and cross functionally throughout our
organization to achieve success and win for our users. You will work side by side with some
of the biggest brands in the world integrating their supplier networks acting as the primary
point of communication. If you are looking for a role that is fast paced, and will challenge
you to grow, this is a place for you to come.
We believe in empowerment and ownership by every member of our team. Each individual is
autonomous, but expected to follow a process and work in the interest of our users and the
platform. The scope of this role starts at the initial engagement presenting our solution and
ends when the supplier is live on the platform.
The Seller Implementation Project Manager team from Bucharest is working with some of
the biggest companies in the world and their suppliers to deliver integration projects within
EMEA, collaborating hand in hand with the teams located in USA and Malaysia ( Kuala
Tradeshift is seeking for a Seller Implementation Project Manager to be based in our
Bucharest Office. This role will drive online acquisition and adoption of the Tradeshift
platform by our customer’s entire supplier base. This role will work cross functionally with
our Product, Delivery and Customer facing teams.
What a day is like:
- Take 100% ownership for all integration projects within your assigned portfolio of suppliers;
- Balance your work schedule by coordinating multiple integrations on the behalf of several customers at once;
- Achieve all quotas and deadlines for completing each integration case;
- Drive the success of our users and keep them on track by familiarizing them with the Tradeshift platform, provide them with the best solutions and services to drive their success on Tradeshift;
- Work across our global teams to test, debug, and coordinate mission critical changes that are needed to ensure your suppliers are successfully integrated;
- Plan and work with our supplier users to formulate the most appropriate and timely solution for their integration project;
- Provide technical assistance to integrating suppliers and continuously find ways to improve and streamline the our services provided and the user experience.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or Computer Science;
- Business level in written and verbal English and another European speaking language (Spanish, Dutch or Norwegian) is mandatory;
- 2+ years of experience in either Project Management/ Account Management/ Sales within tech industry;
- Client facing exposure within a customer service environment;
- Strong prioritization and collaboration skills;
- Highly motivated to over achieve against targets;
- Excellent communication, presentation and highly refined interpersonal skills;
- Experience with transfer protocols like SFTP, FTPS, API’s and e-commerce processes would be an advantage.
Our Bucharest office is full of “rebels” - people who like to challenge the status quo. We’re a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact and we enjoy the freedom and autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!