Support Advocate - Norwegian Speaking
- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Customer Support
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We’re the team that’s on the ground, ensuring our users are getting everything they can out of the Tradeshift platform. We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, manage projects, architect and deliver technical implementations and are ready to enable our users’ success.
The scope of the Support Team starts at the initial engagement of the product and extends through the life cycle of every account. You will bridge the communication gap cross-functionality within Tradeshift and do what is needed daily to keep our users alive and engaged.
What a day is like:
Our Support Advocate are core to Tradeshift's process and work closely with our customers, their suppliers, and cross functionally throughout our organization to achieve success for our users. You will work side by side with some of the biggest brands in the world, integrating their supplier networks and acting as the primary point of communication. Here is a bit about what to expect:
- Acting as Level 1/2 point of contact for the business supporting a number of
business-critical services and applications
- Prioritizing and resolving day-to-day systems issues and client requests
- Troubleshoot and resolve all assigned incidents for the IBX Platform according to ITIL Processes and in line with the company targets
- Be part of main release projects as the application responsible for the work stream
- Drive the optimization of technology operations through system/services performance monitoring, data and analysis
- Effectively managing client expectations and escalating where appropriate
- Perform trend analysis to identify cause of performance and/or usage issues
- Alert appropriate team (per incident and event management processes) to provide warning/notification that a threshold has been reached, something has changed, or a failure has occurred
You’re perfect for this role if you:
You are looking to make an impact in a role that is fast-paced, challenging with huge growth potential. You’re excited to put your language skills to work while assisting our customers located in English speaking countries. You have a natural ability to prioritize many conflicting needs, take initiative to get the job done and enjoy working independently as well as with your team.
You also have:
- Fluency in Norwegion and English (Required)
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in an international work environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Norwegian and English for the global customers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong decision making skills, making decisions with limited information and understand at what point to escalate without taking calculated risks
- Strong execution skills; ability to follow tactical and strategic decisions
- Stakeholder management skills: ability to manage expectations and to effectively deal with/mitigate potential conflict
- Strong Interpersonal skills and influencing ability; ability to influence customer and stakeholders
- Strong People Relationship skills to liaise, develop and knowledge across teams
- Willingness to be accountable for designated tasks: Ability to take accountability for results and demonstrate ownership
Our Bucharest office is full of “rebels” - people who like to challenge the status quo. We’re a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact and we enjoy the freedom and autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!