Product Manager - Technical Enablement
- Bucharest, Romania
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Technical Enablement team is part of Tradeshift’s Global Customer Value organization, which makes it very unique in terms of the different product & engineering challenges we face. We build a lot of tools for internal use by customer-facing teams, but we also maintain various other directly customer-facing applications. We use a lot of different technologies and integrate with a lot of external services to offer our customers the best possible experiences with our product. Within our team, we are highly data-driven, and try to always come up with innovative solutions to problems of all sizes.
You will act as the primary product owner for customer value and work with team members to deliver compelling products loved by users. You will also be working on delivering the best technology-based products to the market and to our internal customer value teams
What a day is like:
- Define the vision for the product through a road map and near term backlog based on market and competitive knowledge and through input from internal stakeholders, regularly prioritize the backlog
- Through data-driven insights, evaluate and communicate the effectiveness of features released and make follow up recommendations
- Challenge traditional solutions for customer problems by proposing disruptive solutions to create value based on the Tradeshift network
You’re perfect for this role if you:
Are a professional with strong background in technology products sold into a B2B environment.
You also have:
- Experience of product management or relevant entrepreneurial experience in enterprise software delivered as a cloud service resources and priorities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel fairly regularly both domestically and internationally
- Relevant bachelor's degree
Our Bucharest office is full of “rebels” - people who like to challenge the status quo. We’re a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact and we enjoy the freedom and autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done as you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!